Friday, October 28, 2005

Hello World!

I have been contemplating writing a blog for quite a while now, but the learning curve and investment in figuring out which blog engine is right for me has consistently kept me from acting.

However, technological impediments will no longer be permitted to get in my way.

After all, yesterday I joined the ranks of the cell-phone enabled, having bought a girlishly pink Samsung phone from Bell Mobility. I never thought this day would come, since I have fairly strong convictions about when I should and should not be reachable to all and sundry, but the merry fates reached their hands down and turned my course (this story may be told at a later time; suffice it to say that my fate was influenced by an irresponsible younger brother who ran up a breathtaking bill at Bell Mobility, and by Bell’s eventual willingness to waive a large portion of that awe-inspiring sum).

In this spirit of technological empowerment: blogging, here I come!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home