Friday, October 28, 2005

Single Vision

Oh, the insanity!

I remember now why I never liked being single. I turn from a strong, independent woman into someone who dislikes going home because the prospect seems so terrifyingly lonely and empty.

So now I tell myself: Grow up! You have lots of things to do at home, from the practical to the frivolous. Sewing new skirts, mending lost buttons and broken hooks, cooking, cleaning, laundry, watching DVD episodes of the Gilmore Girls and if that’s not enough, I have two charming, possessive pussy cats who would spend hours following me around the house and mugging for attention.

And if that doesn’t work, I always have a delaying tactic close at hand. Welcome to Goodlife Fitness, time filler extraordinaire...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home