Thursday, June 07, 2007

The more things change...

Wow, I continue to feel like I have nothing to say. I'm not convinced that blogging actually works for me - I'd like to be one of those people who bares their soul and writes about the things that really matter to them... but it turns out I'm one of those people who sits on things that matter to her, muses about them, eventually airs them out to a friend (or perhaps two, or three, or four)...

I think my lack of perception about things to write about matches my lack of perception about how to improve my general job/life satisfaction at the moment. Hard to figure out what to do, especially when life keeps on spinning by so quickly.

I feel like a spinning top or a dreidel, the feeling don't stop when you leave the cradle, you just slow down... how ya gonna keep on spinning from day to day? how ya gonna keep from spinning your life away?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home