Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Having a Dream

So how many of you out there actually have a dream of what you'd like to be accomplishing with your life?

No, you don't?

Well, me neither. But at this point I realize that I want to have a dream. I want to have an impact on the world around me, "make it a better place" and all that cliched mumbo-jumbo. I realize that this is trite stuff, everybody goes through twinges of this.

But that's the thing. For years I've denied any desire to have a dream, to have an impact. For years I let myself be daunted by my perception that the world was too big and I was too small, that there was no way to make a difference I could feel was worthwhile.

I'm still daunted. I have no idea what I want to dream about. I have no real idea how I could make a difference that struck me as worthwhile.

But now I know I want to. Hopefully the rest will follow.

And soon :-)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You already have made a difference...

5:12 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home