Thursday, January 17, 2008

Is it one or the other?

Start writing in the journal, stop writing in the blog?

I don't see why that should be the case, but perhaps it is.

In which case I'd better keep this blog entry short, since I'm committed to the journal writing. It's going well so far, in that it only completely slipped my mind to even think of writing in the journal once this week.

However, I find myself curiously emotionally flat this week. I think I've been doing so much escaping in terms of the dance workshop and regular practice/classes, that I'm back out of touch with the anxiety I feel about my daily life.

It probably helped that I was actually busy at work this week, so my mind has been engaged during work hours.

Now, if only I could be actively happy, instead of flat or anxious!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home