Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Scatterbrained!

I’m afraid I’m not going to be much use to my poor blog over the next few weeks. I’ve so much to do and so little time that I’m running in overdrive - and losing bits of my thoughts here and there as a result. I think I eventually retrieve most of the strays, usually in circumstances that make me feel idiotic, but hey, how would I know?

On the topic of the letter to the “broadcasting consortium”, the PR Director at CBC did indeed return my call the next time I was sitting still long enough to leave him a message and receive a phone call. I now have his email address, and he assures me that somebody will respond to my letter… I think he may even have implied that he would share my letter with the other members of said consortium. Now all I have to do is scrape together an hour to write a serious and professional version of my objections. And soon! It is getting to be a bit late given that the first leadership debate is scheduled to run on Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home