Sunday, April 16, 2006

Missed You!

For any of those who read my blog but don't spend lots of time with me in real life (are there any of you out there?), you will be happy to know that all of the luggage arrived safe and sound on Sunday.

Having now been back for two weeks, I can safely say: I missed everybody while on vacation! It takes quite a while to catch up after being away for a month. My kitties have been extra-clingy since I returned, though it shows signs of wearing off, as Bianca is no longer joining Katie in the night time sleep-on-Tara routine.

These past two weeks have been full of excitement and drama. I've been attempting to train my replacement at work, and I have been shown the carrot of the next project to which I may, if I am lucky, be assigned. It has all of the criteria I could ask of it: interesting work, a new area of business, a large project (~70 people), lots of other business analysts, and exposure to a different group of people at my current company, which can only good for my career. Now if only this assignment actually works out!

There have been exciting developments in the lives of various of my friends, none of which I feel appropriate to share here, but all of which have me chortling with glee! Don't worry, when you hear about them (whether from me or not) you'll know what they are :-)

Also, for any friends and relatives living out of town, I am now equipped with a webcam, so I can have video chats! Let me know if you want to try it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home