Friday, January 06, 2006

Apparently Single People Should Not Watch Gilmore Girls

To quote a friend who was sarcastically declaiming an ex’s reaction to relationships, “It’s too hard!”

Last night I had to cry when Luke broke up with Lorelei. And watching enough episodes to get to a good part for Rory and Logan didn’t help either. When you are in a relationship, watching Gilmore Girls reminds you of all of the good things about your partner. When you aren’t in a relationship, it just makes you want to be in one (and btw, not just any relationship, but an airbrushed TV-style “he’s so perfect for you” style of relationship).

One day, when I grow up, I too will find a partner with whom I can have that sort of relationship…

Or I’ll get a dog. One or the other.

1 Comments:

Blogger Babs said...

From one Gilmore Girls Fan to you...I guess I can see what you mean. It's all about love either way.

7:44 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home