Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Apparently Watching Gilmore Girls Alone is Not a Good Idea…

… It turns out I just can’t say no to one more episode. And then one more. And then one more. Suddenly it’s midnight, and I’ve failed once again to get to bed early. So much for stretching my consumption of Season 5 over a period of months. At this rate I’ll be lucky to make it to next week.

It’s quite a shock heading back to work. I feel like I have an overwhelmingly large amount of stuff to do, and no energy to do it with. To top it off, I've spent the past half hour with a muscle in my eye twitching unpredictably. Not frequently enough to completely incapacitate me, but just enough to make me have to refocus every second or two.

Hopefully the rising sense of panic will shortly contribute the needed adrenaline so that I can start chewing through the work at a respectable pace.

Actually, at this point, I’m hoping for the speed of a whirlwind. Wish me luck!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home