Monday, October 02, 2006

Youch! the big 3-0

How'd that happen?

Had a very lovely family dinner party last night... fabulous prime rib roast beast dinner, beautiful pineapple upside down cake (with maraschino cherries! yay!), a grandmother, a brother, fabulous presents (some of which were handmade by not-quite-three-year-olds). Quite a nice way to soften the blow :-)

Of course, Myrna got me when I walked in the door to drop off Omi and go to my ultimate game. She came down the stairs, looked at the top of my head, and said: "What's that?" I, of course, being oblivious, did not clue in, until she said something along the lines of, "You're gonna have to start pulling those out!"

Groan.

Darcy asked me what my plans were for the next decade... I must confess, I don't have one. All that planning never worked out anyway.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm finding my 30s are great. It's my 40s I'm not looking forward to! ACK! Welcome to the club, girlfriend!

8:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home