Thursday, November 17, 2005

Prognosis: Good! … or maybe bad

I’m almost afraid to admit that I really like my ultimate team this year. We have one or two people who aren’t as advanced as the rest of the team, but for the most part we’ve got a good bunch of athletic, competent players. And better yet, there isn’t one person on the team who is irredeemably annoying!

Sadly, I expect this spells doom for the chances of my team staying together. I can only hope that I am not one of the people who gets traded away: I think I’d rather adjust to a few new people than have to try to adjust to another team entirely.

Plus it appears that on this team there might be an active tradition of going out to the bar afterwards. (Though come to think of it, I think there might have been such a tradition on my team last year, except that I never went because we always had one of the two late games – you may think I’m exaggerating, but I assure you, our schedule last year was disproportionately weighted towards the last two time slots).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home