Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Smell the smoke

I have quite a lot to get done at work in the next four and a half weeks, and I’m already starting to make the kind of mistakes that happen under stress. I’m just lucky I talk to my client often enough that I always find out about the meetings I’m poised to miss before I actually forget to show up.

On a note both positive and negative, I had an interesting lunch session with another Business Analyst at my company. I did not get any radical suggestions from her, but she has suggested that I use bullets and more developed templates to decrease the verbiage in my documents as much as possible. If it works, it could potentially save me time, but on the other hand I have to get it working first.

Can anyone else hear the hamster screaming for help?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home